YouTube has unveiled its top performing ads for 2018 through to December 12 (excluding Christmas) and there are some decent conventional ones – Lucky Generals for Amazon in first place, quite a funny one for OPPO F7 Indian cricket, ‘Dream Crazy’ for Nike, Apple’s HomePod and a nice dig at Apple from Samsung – amid the cute animation.
Global Views through Dec. 12, 2018
1. Alexa Loses Her Voice – Amazon Super Bowl LII Commercial, 50.1M views
2. YouTube Music: Open the world of music. It’s all here., 39.5M views
3. OPPO F7 – Real Support Makes Real Hero, 31.7M views
4. Nike – Dream Crazy, 27.3M views
5. Turkish Airlines: Safety Video with The LEGO Movie Characters, 25.2M views
6. Groupon 2018 Super Bowl Commercial | “Who Wouldn’t”, 25.5M views
7. Samsung Galaxy: Moving On, 17.4M views
8. HomePod — Welcome Home by Spike Jonze — Apple, 16.3M views
9. Gatorade | Heart of a Lio (Lionel Messi), 13.7M views
10. Rescue Blue the Dinosaur – LEGO Jurassic World – Pick Your Path, 10.8M
Who’ll win at Christmas. Rang-Utan presumably but we’ll see.